1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"a hair stays in the head for an average of three years"
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
going to school or coming home
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
jean's and a t-shirt
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
At lunch time prob
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Wall paper and silly rivison sheets
13. Seen anything weird lately?
everything in my life is weird
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
I think it was one of the star's on sunday.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
SHOES, dance shoes
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
If you lay my two little finger's next to each other they make a V shape.
18.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would it be?
19. Do you like to dance?
Love modern Jive but am shit at disco's.
20. George Bush: